Physical Models for XiL Applications
Did you know that PWT has a longstanding experience in the development of physics-based plant models for powertrain development?
These models have significant advantages over map-based ones for the validation of controllers on Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems:
- They are already available from simulation departments and can be used from the concept phase already
- They provide access to a countless number of variables, even those not commonly measurable
- Design variants can be assessed easily, quickly and virtually at no cost
- Being grounded on physics, they can extrapolate natively and thus reduce the need for training data
- Their high grade of predictivity means that they can operate in off-nominal conditions out of the box
With 10+ years of experience in RT physical model development for control and software-based function development we can support you for validation and verification projects.
If you need additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org